If you are running an international eCommerce store or Shopify dropshipping store, then you may have heard of the CJDropshipping, it’s by far one of the most popular names in the dropshipping industry after the AliExpress.
Almost all the dropshipping beginners start with AliExpress because there is no upfront fee or any type of cost to join, and the best thing is that you have a catalog of millions of AliExpress products that you can easily import on your Shopify store with the help of some popular order fulfillment apps like Dropified and Oberlo.
But as we know everything has advantages and disadvantages, so the main disadvantage that comes with AliExpress dropshipping is that we don’t have much control over the quality and the shipping times of the products that we are sending to our customers.
And on the other hand, we don’t know the supplier and there is not a good system to handle the disputes if in case the supplier provides us the fake tracking numbers or try to scam us. These disadvantages lead to a lot of chargebacks and a huge loss in business if you are doing big numbers.
After reading this CJ Dropshipping review and tutorial, you will be able to understand that “how CJ Dropshipping works?” and “is it worth to use CJDropshipping instead of AliExpress?”.
What Is CJ Dropshipping?
CJDropshipping is an eCommerce dropshipping platform specially made for dropshippers who want more control over the quality of the products and the delivery time of their orders.
CJ Dropshipping allows you to dropship any number of products that are listed on their website for FREE just like AliExpress and also helps you in sourcing the best quality products that you need.
You can also use their additional services like video and photography requests for a specific number of products daily based on your account level.
If you want to hold your inventory for the best selling products, then you also do that easily. For people who are running print on demand stores, they can also use CJ Dropshipping to fulfill their orders.
It’s easy to list CJ Dropshipping products on your eCommerce store as CJ supports integration with all the popular eCommerce platforms.
It allows you to dropship products from their multiple international warehouses without any extra cost.
Top Benefits Of Using CJDropshipping Platform
1) International Warehouses: CJ Dropshipping provides access to all the dropshipping products that are stored in their different warehouses located in different parts of the world. They have warehouses available in the USA, Germany, Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Italy, France, and many more countries.
2) Dedicated CJ Dropshipping App For Shopify Platform: They have provided a free dropshipping app for Shopify users. You can install the FREE CJ Dropshipping app from the Shopify app store by clicking on the button below.
Install CJ Dropshipping Shopify App (FREE)
3) Easy To Source: You can source any product by sending them a quick sourcing request by sharing the details of the product you want.
4) Special Shipping Lines: CJDropshipping has its exclusive shipping line that is known as CJPacket. Using the CJ Packet shipping method you will get extremely fast shipping and delivery times when shipping from China to all over the world.
5) Custom Photography Of The Products: There is an option of CJ Dropshipping photography request on every product page that you visit on their website. With this feature, you can request their team to click the custom photos and videos of the product that you want to sell and they will do it for you for FREE.
6) Products Connection: If you already have products in your store, then you can connect those products with the same CJ Dropshipping products, so that you can easily sync them for the order fulfillment. If in case the product is not available on their website then you always have an option to send a sourcing request to them.
7) Automatic Order Syncing: You can sync all your orders from your eCommerce store to the CJDropshipping platform with one click. It makes it easy for us to fulfill all the orders quickly on their platform.
8) Tracking Numbers and Inventory Monitoring: Once the orders are fulfilled you can keep track of all the tracking numbers from their dashboard.
9) Connect Multiple Stores: No matter how many stores you are running on different e-commerce platforms you can connect all of them in CJDropshippping.
10) Create Manual Orders: You can create manual orders just by clicking “Add to cart” on their product pages and filling in the shipping information of customers very easily.
11) Print On Demand: CJ Dropshipping has made it very easy to do POD dropshipping because they have a lot of quality products at good prices which we can customize based on our branding needs.
12) Multiple Staff Accounts: If you have a big team to manage your eCommerce store, then you can assign individual staff accounts to your team members so that you can increase your productivity and profit in business.
13) Import Product Reviews: Import reviews to your store while listing the products from CJ Dropshipping.
Read More: How To Remove & Get Rid Off Powered By Shopify From Footer in 2023?
14) CSV Orders Upload: In their dropshipping center dashboard, they give an option to upload or import an excel orders file to fulfill orders in bulk.
15) Automatic Invoicing: You can generate automatic invoices for all the products that you order from the CJDropshipping.
16) CJ Dropshipping Using Mobile App: You can also fulfill orders on the go using their CJDropshipping mobile app.
17) Different Payment Methods: CJ Dropshipping allows us to pay for the orders using different payment methods like PayPal, Credit or Debit card, Payoneer, Western Union, Wire Transfer, etc.
18) Bundle SKU: With the help of CJDropshipping, you can bundle different product SKU’s into one SKU that lets you sell and fulfill the orders quickly and in a bundle.
19) Combine Orders: When you get different product orders from the same customer then you can ship all the products collectively in a bundle while saving a good amount of shipping cost.
20) Split Orders: Some shipping companies do not allow us to ship products at more than a specific amount of weight. For example, using ePacket you can only ship packages that are under 2000g. So in this case you can split the order into multiple packages if they are overweight according to the shipping methods that you want to use.
21) Custom Packaging: Custom packaging is one of the most important features of CJDropshipping that can help you in making good long-term relations with your customers. You can choose different types of packaging for your products to make them look more interesting to your customers.
22) Holding Inventory: To improve the processing times of your orders you can pre-order the inventory in bulk for the products that are selling best for you and store it in the CJDropshipping warehouses for FREE.
23) Branding: If you are interested in building an eCommerce brand then you can pre-order and store your inventory in CJ Dropshipping warehouses and ship it with custom packaging to your customers. This will not only help you to increase the branding of your store but also helps you in winning the trust of your customers to get repeated orders.
24) CJ Dropshipping Shipping Calculator: CJ’s shipping calculator tool is one of the most important tools for all the people who want to calculate shipping prices based on the weight and dimensions of the product.
Once you enter the details of the product, it will show up the delivery time and the shipping fees or cost that different logistics charges for shipping your products to different locations all around the world.
25) CJ Dropshipping Chrome Extension: With the help of their chrome extension you can find and place a sourcing request for any product from AliExpress, 1688, and TaoBao eCommerce website.
CJDropshipping Chrome Extension
26) FREE To Use: The best advantage of CJ Dropshipping is that it’s absolutely FREE and anyone can access the products and start selling without any upfront cost or any type of hidden fees.
Sign Up For CJDropshipping (FREE)
How To Use CJDropshipping?
Many people get confused after signing up on the CJ Dropshipping website and it’s obvious because there are so many things on their dashboard and to learn it we have to spend some time on that platform while using it.
In this section, you will learn “How Does CJ Dropshipping Work?”
How To Integrate CJ Dropshipping With Your eCommerce Store?
It’s really easy to connect CJDropshipping with your eCommerce store.
Start Shopify 14-Day Free Trial
CJ Dropshipping Integration With Shopify Store:
For quick integration, you can install the CJ Dropshipping app from the Shopify app store for FREE.
After downloading the app you will be able to connect and authorize your Shopify store with CJ dropshipping with just a few clicks.
Alternatively, you can also do it manually by following these steps:
1) Go to the CJ Dropshipping site and Sign Up/Login.
2) Click on the authorization tab in the menu bar.
3) Select the required platform as “Shopify”.
4) Click on the Add Stores button.
5) Put a store URL in a popup and click on Authorize.
CJ Dropshipping Integration With WooCommerce Store:
1) Go to the CJ Dropshipping site by clicking on the button below and Sign Up/Login.
Sign Up For CJDropshipping Platform (FREE)
2) Click on the authorization tab in the menu bar.
3) Select the required platform as “WooCommerce”.
4) Click on the Add Store button and fill the site URL in a popup.
5) Now open the WordPress dashboard in another tab.
6) Click on WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced.
7) Click on the REST API and fill in the description.
8) Choose Read/Write permission to generate the API key.
9) Once the API key is generated, go back to CJ and fill the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret in fields.
10) Click on Authorize.
How to Install And Use CJ Chrome Extension?
1) Click on the button below to download the CJ Dropshipping chrome extension.
Download And Install CJDropshipping Chrome Extension
2) Add the chrome extension to your Chrome browser.
3) Now login to the CJ Dropshipping website and click on the source more in the top right side.
4) Select the website from where you want to select the required product.
5) Send the sourcing request by clicking on the CJ icon on the down right side of the product page.
How To Place And Fulfill Dropshipping Orders On CJDropshipping?
There are two methods to fulfill orders on CJ Dropshipping. One is automatic and another is manual.
How to fulfill orders on CJDropshipping Automatically?
1) Firstly, authorize your eCommerce store with CJ Dropshipping by following the store integration steps given above.
2) Open the CJ website and click on the products tab in the menu bar.
3) Select the connection option and search for the products on your store and then from the CJ catalog.
4) Match and connect the products and their variants. So that there is a connection between the products of your store and CJ products. It will help in automatic CJ Dropshipping order fulfillment.
5) You can select the shipping method while making the product connections.
6) Once you have completed the connection of products, you can sync the orders from your store by clicking on the Sync latest orders button in the dropshipping center.
7) If any of your products are not connected with CJ products then also it will show up the order associated with that product. And when you click on that order it will give you the option to make a connection for that product.
8) Then you can click on the process orders and pay for the orders using the suitable payment methods.
Read More: Shoptimized Shopify Theme Review: Best Shopify Theme For Conversions?
How to fulfill orders on CJDropshipping Manually?
If you have not connected your store with CJ Dropshipping and in case if you don’t want to integrate your store with CJ then also you can fulfill the order using the manual process.
Just follow these steps given below:
1) Open the CJ website and click on click on the dropshipping center in the menu bar.
2) Click on the import excel orders button and select import new.
3) Click on the excel file and download the excel order template first.
4) Fill in the order details in the excel order template.
Note: Make sure to fill the correct CJ SKU in the excel sheet before uploading.
5) And upload it by clicking on Import New > Excel File > Upload.
6) Click on confirm and your orders will be uploaded on the CJ for fulfillment.
Customer support is the most important part of eCommerce. That’s why CJ dropshipping provides you the live chat option in your dashboard from where you can contact the customer care representative and they call it “CJ Agent”.
After clicking on the chat option you have to click on the human agent icon in the chat to directly connect to them otherwise the bot will answer all your queries.
Final Verdict – Is CJ Dropshipping good, reliable, and better than AliExpress?
To round off this review, CJDropshipping is definitely a legit and good option if you want to do a dropshipping business with more control in your hand. As you know in AliExpress we don’t get any type of live chat support and there is no one to guide us immediately when we need them most. But in CJ Dropshipping you can contact your CJ Agent anytime with just a few clicks.
While building an eCommerce brand we need the best in quality products with fast shipping times and custom packaging. And inhouse inventory is also required for cutting down the long processing times of our orders. So for this purpose, CJ provides us a FREE warehousing facility where we can bulk purchase and store our products.
On the integration part, they need some improvement for the WooCommerce platform. On the Shopify platform, their CJ dropshipping Shopify app works very smoothly without any problem.
Bundle SKU and combine order features are my favorite one because it does save us a lot of money on shipping costs. On the other hand in AliExpress, if we get different product orders from one customer then we have to pay different shipping costs to each supplier and this cuts down our profits and increases our cost of dropshipping the product.
They also have a smartphone app which is really handy if we want to fulfill orders on the go.
If you are living in India where AliExpress is banned then it’s a great option that you can choose to start your eCommerce journey.
So, overall I think it’s a decent AliExpress alternative for dropshipping worldwide.
Sign Up For CJDropshipping Platform (FREE)
Now, let me know in the comment section which CJDropshipping feature you like the most?